Old 04-06-2008, 01:37 AM
"Michael Yang"

Default lightning extension for icedove doesn't work

I installed the latest lightning extension for icedove. The xpi is installed but after restarted the icedove, the calendar pane is in a mess, no grid shown up, totally can't work with it.

anyone has idea about this?

lightning 0.8, icedove 2.0.0.9 (20080110)
lenny/sid, 2.6.24

Thanks.
M.

Old 04-06-2008, 11:46 AM
Michael Geiger

Michael Yang schrieb:
I installed the latest lightning extension for icedove. The xpi is
installed but after restarted the icedove, the calendar pane is in a
mess, no grid shown up, totally can't work with it.

anyone has idea about this?

lightning 0.8, icedove 2.0.0.9 <http://2.0.0.9> (20080110)
lenny/sid, 2.6.24

Thanks.
M.

Lightning doesn't work with icedove on my computer, too. Do you know
Iceowl? This is the debian-lightning addon package for icedove. Iceowl
0.8 should soon available.

Old 04-06-2008, 02:40 PM
"Michael Yang"

I installed the latest lightning extension for icedove. The xpi is installed but after restarted the icedove, the calendar pane is in a mess, no grid shown up, totally can't work with it.

anyone has idea about this?

lightning 0.8, icedove 2.0.0.9 <http://2.0.0.9> (20080110)

lenny/sid, 2.6.24

Thanks.

M.

Lightning doesn't work with icedove on my computer, too. Do you know Iceowl? This is the debian-lightning addon package for icedove. Iceowl 0.8 should soon available.

excellent. Thanks very much for your information. I've got iceowl working with icedove now.

Regards.
M.