Old 03-27-2012, 05:04 AM
"Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)"

Default When will Debian 7.0 with Linux Kernel 3.x be Released?

Hi,

I am actually looking forward to Debian 7.0 with Linux Kernel 3.x. As we
all know, Debian 6.0.x is still using the old Linux Kernel 2.6.

When will Debian 7.0 be released? Debian with Linux Kernel 3.x release
seems very slow when all the other Linux distros already have the latest
Linux Kernel 3.x. Why do I want Linux Kernel 3.x? Because I want to play
around with Xen virtualization (dom0 required).

Debian developers, please speed up! I love Ubuntu and Debian Linux!!! I
am already using Debian wheezy with my Samsung Intel Atom N455 1.6 GHz
netbook, with Shorewall Firewall configuration.

Thank you very much.

--
Yours sincerely,

Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)