Old 03-26-2012, 04:06 PM
Jack Teem

Default Order Required...

Hi there
am enquiring about placing a quick order with you and i want it delivered to me here in Japan.I can advice a cheap and easy way for my order to be shipped to me without any delays.Please respond to me soon about my enquiry,then i can place my order with you right away and also let me know if you accept master or visa cards cause i will be paying with my credit card to avoid delays in order.
Jack

Old 03-26-2012, 04:08 PM
Jack Teem