-   -   Order Required... (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/649042-order-required.html)

Jack Teem 03-26-2012 04:06 PM

Order Required...

Hi there
am enquiring about placing a quick order with you and i want it delivered to me here in Japan.I can advice a cheap and easy way for my order to be shipped to me without any delays.Please respond to me soon about my enquiry,then i can place my order with you right away and also let me know if you accept master or visa cards cause i will be paying with my credit card to avoid delays in order.
Jack

Jack Teem 03-26-2012 04:08 PM

Order Required...