Old 03-26-2012, 01:30 PM
Rick Pasotto

Default limiting mutt search to header

How do I limit the search patterh space to message headers in mutt. I
have mutt installed on twomachines. On one ctl-c does the trick but on
the other ctl-c wants to quit mutt.

--
"The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the
past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles, but to live in the

Old 03-26-2012, 02:29 PM
Jon Dowland

How do I limit the search patterh space to message headers in mutt. I
have mutt installed on twomachines. On one ctl-c does the trick but on
the other ctl-c wants to quit mutt.

Once you have invoked the search (via '/' with default bindings afaik)
prefix your query with ~h

e.g.

~h foo