Old 04-05-2008, 06:33 PM
Peter Meldrum

Default OLPC

I have heard that some people have installed Debian on the One Laptop
Per Child machine

Do you have any info or links to this? I have one of these from the
GIGO program. It's full of kiddie toys which I would like to replace
with something more useful to me.

Thanks

Old 04-06-2008, 06:34 AM
Amit Uttamchandani

On Sat, 05 Apr 2008 14:33:09 -0400
Peter Meldrum <meldrum_p@pppoe.ca> wrote:

> I have heard that some people have installed Debian on the One Laptop
> Per Child machine
>
> Do you have any info or links to this? I have one of these from the
> GIGO program. It's full of kiddie toys which I would like to replace
> with something more useful to me.
>
> Thanks

Check this wiki out...

A lot of information that might be useful to you.

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/OLPC

Amit

Old 04-10-2008, 01:52 PM
"Thomas H. George"