-   -   OLPC (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/64824-olpc.html)

Peter Meldrum 04-05-2008 06:33 PM

OLPC

I have heard that some people have installed Debian on the One Laptop
Per Child machine

Do you have any info or links to this? I have one of these from the
GIGO program. It's full of kiddie toys which I would like to replace
with something more useful to me.

Thanks

Amit Uttamchandani 04-06-2008 06:34 AM

OLPC

On Sat, 05 Apr 2008 14:33:09 -0400
Peter Meldrum <meldrum_p@pppoe.ca> wrote:

> I have heard that some people have installed Debian on the One Laptop
> Per Child machine
>
> Do you have any info or links to this? I have one of these from the
> GIGO program. It's full of kiddie toys which I would like to replace
> with something more useful to me.
>
> Thanks

Check this wiki out...

A lot of information that might be useful to you.

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/OLPC

Amit

"Thomas H. George" 04-10-2008 01:52 PM

OLPC