Old 03-23-2012, 04:01 PM
David Lehman

Default ks resize and clearing specific partitions

This is the anaconda patches to go along with the pykickstart
set I just sent with a similar subject.

I would like for these to make it into f17, although I'm not sure
if that will fly given that they will miss the beta.

Old 03-26-2012, 03:35 PM
Chris Lumens

> This is the anaconda patches to go along with the pykickstart
> set I just sent with a similar subject.
>
> I would like for these to make it into f17, although I'm not sure
> if that will fly given that they will miss the beta.

Make sure to also update the version of pykickstart required in
anaconda.spec.in to 1.99.10 (the next version, which will contain your
other patches).

- Chris