-   -   ks resize and clearing specific partitions (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/648113-ks-resize-clearing-specific-partitions.html)

David Lehman 03-23-2012 04:01 PM

ks resize and clearing specific partitions

This is the anaconda patches to go along with the pykickstart
set I just sent with a similar subject.

I would like for these to make it into f17, although I'm not sure
if that will fly given that they will miss the beta.

Chris Lumens 03-26-2012 03:35 PM

ks resize and clearing specific partitions

> This is the anaconda patches to go along with the pykickstart
> set I just sent with a similar subject.
>
> I would like for these to make it into f17, although I'm not sure
> if that will fly given that they will miss the beta.

Make sure to also update the version of pykickstart required in
anaconda.spec.in to 1.99.10 (the next version, which will contain your
other patches).

- Chris