Old 03-23-2012, 12:41 PM
斟酌鵬兄

Default What is $host_address in exim4 configuration file referred to ?

Hi,

I am setting up another exim in cygwin, referencing the configuration
file in debian, what does the variable $host_address refers to?

Panguin

Old 03-23-2012, 02:56 PM
Camaleón

On Fri, 23 Mar 2012 21:41:12 +0800, 斟酌鵬兄 wrote:

> I am setting up another exim in cygwin, referencing the configuration
> file in debian, what does the variable $host_address refers to?

It should be described in deep at the manual...

Chapter 58 - Variable Index
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch58.html

Greetings,

--