Old 03-22-2012, 09:31 PM
Peter Easthope

Default video on the ibm 3650 7979

On 22/03/12 03:08 PM, Joey L wrote:

I have disabled the gd3 from loading on boot up and now i can not get
the black login screen on the server console.
I have installed the firmware-linux-nonfree debian package.
Running Debian squeeze.
anyone has any ideas ?

Reminiscent of my difficulty with a ThinkPad A22m, concluded here.
Probably not directly relevant but might give an idea or two.

Regards, ... Peter E.

Telephone 1 360 639 0202. bcc: peter at easthope.ca
"http://carnot.yi.org/ "
"http://members.shaw.ca/peasthope/index.html#Itinerary "