-   -   Xen VGA Passthrough to Windows 8 Consumer Preview HVM domU and Windows XP Home Edition HVM domU with Xen 4.2-unstable Changeset 25070 in Ubuntu 11.10 amd64 Dom0 (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/647345-xen-vga-passthrough-windows-8-consumer-preview-hvm-domu-windows-xp-home-edition-hvm-domu-xen-4-2-unstable-changeset-25070-ubuntu-11-10-amd64-dom0.html)

"Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)" 03-21-2012 03:49 PM

Subject: Xen VGA Passthrough to Windows 8 Consumer Preview HVM domU and
Windows XP Home Edition HVM domU with Xen 4.2-unstable Changeset 25070
in Ubuntu 11.10 amd64 Dom0

Dear All,

For more information, please read the following threads:

http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-users/2012-03/msg00476.html

http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2012-03/msg01777.html

_Subject: Xen VGA Passthrough to Windows 8 Consumer Preview 64-bit
English HVM domU and Windows XP Home Edition SP3 HVM domU with Xen
4.2-unstable Changeset 25070 in

Ubuntu 11.10 oneiric ocelot amd64 Final Release Dom0_

Dear All,

I have with great success passthrough my Palit NVIDIA Geforce 8400 GS
PCI Express x16 graphics card to Windows 8 Consumer Preview HVM domU and
Windows XP Home Edition SP3 HVM domU with Xen 4.2-unstable Changeset
25070 in Ubuntu 11.10 oneiric ocelot amd64 Final Release dom0.

_My Hardware Specifications_

Motherboard: Intel DQ45CB
Processor: Intel Pentium Dual Core E6300 2.8 GHz
Memory: 6 GB
VT-x: YES
VT-d: YES

Please refer to my attached "Xen VGA Passthrough - Version 1.1.pdf"
documentation which I have written for the past 2 days. If you want to
follow all the steps in the PDF file documentation which I have written,
I can guarantee you great success to Xen VGA Passthrough with Windows 8
Consumer Preview HVM domU.

Please read my attached PDF file in this very email carefully. If you
have any questions pertaining to Xen VGA Passthrough with the latest and
greatest Xen 4.2-unstable changeset 25070, please feel free to ask me
anytime 24 hours a day.

Thank you very much for your kind attention.

Yours sincerely,

Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)