-   -   Linux Kernel 3.3.0 Binary .deb Installation Files for Ubuntu and Debian Linux (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/646329-linux-kernel-3-3-0-binary-deb-installation-files-ubuntu-debian-linux.html)

Camaleón 03-19-2012 10:50 AM

On Mon, 19 Mar 2012 19:22:23 +0800, Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) wrote:

> Download links for compiled Linux Kernel 3.3.0 Final, whose source code
> was released on 18 Mar 2012:-

(...)

Teo, I hate to ask but... don't you have a blog or a site with additional
instructions and where people interested in these compilations can review
what you provide?

You've been posting some messages in the same line in the past days but
I'm not sure this mailing list is an adequate place to advertize them.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

Tom H 03-19-2012 11:04 AM

http://teo-en-ming-aka-zhang-enming.blogspot.com/

http://enmingteo.wordpress.com/

Lisi 03-19-2012 11:17 AM

On Monday 19 March 2012 12:04:48 Tom H wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 7:50 AM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Teo, I hate to ask but... don't you have a blog or a site with additional
> > instructions and where people interested in these compilations can review
> > what you provide?
>
> http://teo-en-ming-aka-zhang-enming.blogspot.com/
>
> http://enmingteo.wordpress.com/

My Gmail account has suddenly decided that Teo-En-Ming's emails are spam. I
have not disabused it.

Lisi

Tom H 03-19-2012 11:38 AM

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 8:17 AM, Lisi <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Monday 19 March 2012 12:04:48 Tom H wrote:
>> On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 7:50 AM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Teo, I hate to ask but... don't you have a blog or a site with additional
>> > instructions and where people interested in these compilations can review
>> > what you provide?
>>
>> http://teo-en-ming-aka-zhang-enming.blogspot.com/
>>
>> http://enmingteo.wordpress.com/
>
> My Gmail account has suddenly decided that Teo-En-Ming's *emails are spam. *I
> have not disabused it.

They've been going to "/dev/null" for about two years on my side,
although I had to add this most recent address to my "delete" filter
when this thread started...

Camaleón 03-19-2012 11:42 AM

On Mon, 19 Mar 2012 08:04:48 -0400, Tom H wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 7:50 AM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Teo, I hate to ask but... don't you have a blog or a site with
>> additional instructions and where people interested in these
>> compilations can review what you provide?
>
> http://teo-en-ming-aka-zhang-enming.blogspot.com/
>
> http://enmingteo.wordpress.com/

Last posts there are dated on 2009. It does not make any sense.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

Lisi 03-19-2012 02:57 PM

On Monday 19 March 2012 12:38:31 Tom H wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 8:17 AM, Lisi <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:
> > My Gmail account has suddenly decided that Teo-En-Ming's *emails are
> > spam. *I have not disabused it.
>
> They've been going to "/dev/null" for about two years on my side,
> although I had to add this most recent address to my "delete" filter
> when this thread started...

I hadn't knowingly come into contact with him until 3 days ago. Gmail let 3
through, then started null-filing them.

Lisi