Andrei POPESCU 03-14-2012 06:17 PM

Changing subscription from -digest to normal

On Mi, 14 mar 12, 09:50:11, rcb wrote:
> PPS. I think I need to change the list subscription from digest to
> normal emails. I tried subject:help to debian-user-request, but the
> message that came back was of no help. (Maybe this is offtopic here --
> in this email of course, and in the list in general)? A quick
> indication will do.

Why would it be offtopic? It's just a good idea to not mix more problems
in the same mail and use an apropiate subject (like I did)

Anyway, 'help' works only with majordomo@l.d.o and it goes in the body
(not the subject), but for what you need I'm guessing you have
unsubscribe the digest and subscribe the normal list, and this can be
done with the proper subject to the corresponding -request list.

Hope this helps,
Andrei