Old 03-14-2012, 06:08 PM
"Igor Sobinov"

Default the mistery of yuminstall.py

Hello

I made some changes in yuminstall.py file,

type "make updates" to create a updates.img. After it I copied updates.img to

/images dir in RHEL DVD and start installation. So, I get an

error:

RuntimError: Unable to find a install class to use!!!

revert my chages in yuminstall.py, and everything become ok. I change a last

modified time of yuminstall.py to put it to updates.img and an error occurs

again.

Where is the problem with yuminstall.py?

PS: See the full

error descriprion in attached pic

PSS: I use 13.21.151-1

tag