Old 03-13-2012, 01:40 PM
Julien Claassen

Default Unsubscribing when the original mail address is no longer accessible

Hello everyone!
I tried to unsubscribe my current account and couldn't manage, since it
always seemed to involve sending a confirmation from my subscribed mail
adress. We had some canges here, so I can still eceive mail, but I can't log
into the old account, still I'd like to change that once and for all. Any
ideas?

Warm regards
Julien

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

====== Find my music at ======
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html

Archive: alpine.DEB.2.00.1203131539000.15300@flower.world.n et">http://lists.debian.org/alpine.DEB.2.00.1203131539000.15300@flower.world.n et

Old 03-13-2012, 02:10 PM
Camaleón

On Tue, 13 Mar 2012 15:40:26 +0100, Julien Claassen wrote:

> I tried to unsubscribe my current account and couldn't manage, since
> it
> always seemed to involve sending a confirmation from my subscribed mail
> adress. We had some canges here, so I can still eceive mail, but I can't
> log into the old account, still I'd like to change that once and for
> all. Any ideas?

***
Common glitches in the (un)subscription process
http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/index.en.html#subunsub
***

THT.

Greetings,