Old 03-11-2012, 08:09 PM
Greg Madden

Default OT Apache Open Office

I have been using dev builds, now rc's, of AOO for a while now. For my work,
archived documents & templates this is working out better, for my use scenario,
than LO ver 3.4.x and later.

There are differences between AOO & LO, significant enough to warrant having a
choice in Debian of which one to use.

Users can try it out:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+Unofficial+Developer+Snapshots

--