Old 03-11-2012, 06:20 PM
abdelkader belahcene

Default customizing the menu bar

hi,
i tried* the testing version wheezy, which runs gnome3.
i want to customize the menu bar** by adding a button ( the arrow on left or right on gnome2) to hide or show the bar.

often i want to use entire screen,* the bar disturb me.

please where can i do it?* the right click on the bar is disabled.??

thanks for help
regards
*

Old 03-11-2012, 08:15 PM
Camaleón

On Sun, 11 Mar 2012 20:20:46 +0100, abdelkader belahcene wrote:

> i tried the testing version wheezy, which runs gnome3. i want to
> customize the menu bar by adding a button ( the arrow on left or right
> on gnome2) to hide or show the bar.
>
> often i want to use entire screen, the bar disturb me.
>
> please where can i do it? the right click on the bar is disabled.??

If you are using gnome-shell there is an extension for hiding the top
panel:

https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/42/auto-hide-top-panel/version/99/

If you are using gnome-classic, you can still add applets to the panel by
pressing the "Alt" key while you "right click" on it.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón