Old 03-11-2012, 07:43 AM
Alan Chandler

Default latest chrome won't play videos full screen

Anyone experiencing an issue I have discovered after
a chrome update yesterday.* Videos will no longer play full
screen.

Firefox(Iceweasel) display just fine.

Is there any known way around the limitation

--
Alan Chandler
http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk

Old 03-11-2012, 07:51 AM
Mika Suomalainen

Old 03-11-2012, 02:12 PM
Camaleón

On Sun, 11 Mar 2012 08:43:20 +0000, Alan Chandler wrote:

> Anyone experiencing an issue I have discovered after a chrome update
> yesterday. Videos will no longer play full screen.

What's the behaviour you're getting (browser crashes/freezes, no video
opened...)?

> Firefox(Iceweasel) display just fine.
>
> Is there any known way around the limitation

It can be a issue with the flash player plugin (Chrome uses its own
implementation of the plugin). Maybe you can try by disabling the built-
in flash player, load the plugin from Adobe and retry to exapand the
video.

Alos, just out of curiosity, I would try by loading html5 videos¹ and see
how it goes when you open in full screen.

¹http://html5video.org/

Greetings,

--
Camaleón