Old 03-13-2012, 05:46 PM
Brian

Default CUPS and Brother HL-5340D dual whammy

On Thu 01 Mar 2012 at 07:03:51 -0600, Nate Bargmann wrote:

> I think you're the newest member to our growing club! See:

You may or may not be aware that another chapter of your club has
recently opened over at

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cups/+bug/950713

Lots of fun games to play there. All owners of Brother printers are
invited to join in. The good news is that a successful end seems to
be in sight.

Old 03-13-2012, 06:41 PM
Dom