Old 03-08-2012, 08:45 AM
Andrei POPESCU

Default How to direct output into the LibreOffice Calc

On Jo, 08 mar 12, 05:15:05, Chris Bannister wrote:

> It downloads data when you are online?

Only on request by the user (currency exchange rates).

Kind regards,
Andrei

Old 03-08-2012, 08:10 PM
Arnt Karlsen

On Thu, 8 Mar 2012 05:15:05 +1300, Chris wrote in message
<20120307161505.GA8420@tal>:

> Mmmm, "apt-cache show sd"

..try a Sid box: ;o)
arnt@celsius:~/speil$ apt-cache show sd
Package: sd
Version: 0.74-1
Installed-Size: 812
Maintainer: Christine Spang <christine@debian.org>
Architecture: all
Depends: perl, libdatetime-perl, libdatetime-format-natural-perl,
liburi-perl, libprophet-perl (>= 0.72), libhtml-tree-perl,
libtime-progress-perl Suggests: librt-client-rest-perl,
libhiveminder-perl, libnet-jifty-perl, libemail-address-perl,
libwww-perl, libnet-trac-perl, libnet-google-code-perl,
libnet-github-perl, libnet-redmine-perl
Description-en: peer-to-peer bug tracker
SD is a peer-to-peer bug tracker that's built for sharing and use both
online and offline. With SD, you can sync your bugs back and forth
between other instances of SD, and even between SD and other bug
trackers that SD supports. Since SD does not require a network
connection for use and stores bug information locally, you can always
access your bugs, no matter where you are.
.
Currently, SD supports syncing between SD and RT, Hiveminder, Trac,
GitHub, Google Code, and Redmine (read-only).
.
SD is built on top of Prophet, a distributed database system.
Homepage: http://search.cpan.org/dist/App-SD/
Description-md5: 3eb9ca839e78f1c2c50fbdf4da09e4e2
Section: perl
Filename: pool/main/s/sd/sd_0.74-1_all.deb
Size: 121408
MD5sum: 043367875ded10f7ae92f9f4ed82cba4
SHA1: 7a58b794dbf694d3a8ecdc988b75e5034826dc4e
SHA256: 48e7aaa37c41ddbb32193c235978cf968d5c24542132908dba 767891810b5248

arnt@celsius:~/speil$

Scenarios always come in sets of three:

Old 03-08-2012, 08:29 PM
Arnt Karlsen

On Thu, 8 Mar 2012 11:45:12 +0200, Andrei wrote in message
<20120308094512.GB25134@sid.nuvreauspam>:

> On Jo, 08 mar 12, 05:15:05, Chris Bannister wrote:
> >
> > It downloads data when you are online?
>
> Only on request by the user (currency exchange rates).

..beyond a week by default, it'll nag you a little: ;o)
arnt@celsius:~/speil$ qalc .33NOK/kWh to €/MBtu
warning: It has been more than one week since the exchange rates last
were updated.
(0.33 * NOK) / (kilowatt * hour) = approx. 12.625779(EUR / MBtu)
arnt@celsius:~/speil$

Old 03-08-2012, 10:19 PM
Mark Neidorff

On Tuesday 28 February 2012 9:06:48 am lina wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wonder:
>
> 1]
>
> can the output like:
>
> 5
> 3
> 1
> 5
> 3
>
> direct it into the LibreOffice directly. without copy and paste.

Since no one has addressed the libreoffice (I assume calc) directly, how about
this: Look up the file format used and write a script that creates the file.
It is an XML variant file so you are writing straight text into the file. Perl
would be a great way to do this.

Mark

Old 03-10-2012, 12:42 AM
Chris Bannister

On Thu, Mar 08, 2012 at 10:10:32PM +0100, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Mar 2012 05:15:05 +1300, Chris wrote in message

You wrote:
ata_std_bios_param (9) - generic bios head/sector/cylinder calculator
used by sd.

> > Mmmm, "apt-cache show sd"
>
> ..try a Sid box: ;o)
> arnt@celsius:~/speil$ apt-cache show sd
> Package: sd
> Version: 0.74-1
> Installed-Size: 812
> Maintainer: Christine Spang <christine@debian.org>
> Architecture: all
> Depends: perl, libdatetime-perl, libdatetime-format-natural-perl,
> liburi-perl, libprophet-perl (>= 0.72), libhtml-tree-perl,
> libtime-progress-perl Suggests: librt-client-rest-perl,
> libhiveminder-perl, libnet-jifty-perl, libemail-address-perl,
> libwww-perl, libnet-trac-perl, libnet-google-code-perl,
> libnet-github-perl, libnet-redmine-perl
> Description-en: peer-to-peer bug tracker
> SD is a peer-to-peer bug tracker that's built for sharing and use both

Umm, yeah, I get that as well on Wheezy, but I don't see how they are
related. ;o)

-- Napoleon Bonaparte

Old 03-12-2012, 01:01 PM
Arnt Karlsen

On Sat, 10 Mar 2012 14:42:41 +1300, Chris wrote in message
<20120310014240.GA3131@tal>:

> On Thu, Mar 08, 2012 at 10:10:32PM +0100, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> > On Thu, 8 Mar 2012 05:15:05 +1300, Chris wrote in message
>
> You wrote:
> ata_std_bios_param (9) - generic bios head/sector/cylinder calculator
> used by sd.
>

> > > Mmmm, "apt-cache show sd"
> >
> > ..try a Sid box: ;o)
> > arnt@celsius:~/speil$ apt-cache show sd
> > Package: sd
> > Version: 0.74-1
> > Installed-Size: 812
> > Maintainer: Christine Spang <christine@debian.org>
> > Architecture: all
> > Depends: perl, libdatetime-perl, libdatetime-format-natural-perl,
> > liburi-perl, libprophet-perl (>= 0.72), libhtml-tree-perl,
> > libtime-progress-perl Suggests: librt-client-rest-perl,
> > libhiveminder-perl, libnet-jifty-perl, libemail-address-perl,
> > libwww-perl, libnet-trac-perl, libnet-google-code-perl,
> > libnet-github-perl, libnet-redmine-perl
> > Description-en: peer-to-peer bug tracker
> > SD is a peer-to-peer bug tracker that's built for sharing and use
> > both
>
> Umm, yeah, I get that as well on Wheezy, but I don't see how they are
> related. ;o)

..me neither, I merely pointed you to sd. ;o)

Scenarios always come in sets of three: