Old 10-02-2012, 12:54 AM
walt

Default Amaya

On 10/01/2012 05:39 PM, Silvio Siefke wrote:

I run the follow command,

../configure --enable-system-wx --enable-system-libwww --enable-system-raptor

Sorry, I forgot to say that it compiles for me only when I omit all of those
flags. Amaya doesn't like my system libs any better than it likes yours

Old 10-02-2012, 11:19 AM
Silvio Siefke

On Mon, 01 Oct 2012 17:54:42 -0700
walt <w41ter@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry, I forgot to say that it compiles for me only when I omit all of those
> flags. Amaya doesn't like my system libs any better than it likes yours

With or without flags, the error is same. Anyway then we not use Amaya.

Regards
Silvio