-   -   (Inquiry) Greetings from Aicom Group Int. (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/622595-inquiry-greetings-aicom-group-int.html)

Larry Koldsweat 01-19-2012 04:17 AM

(Inquiry) Greetings from Aicom Group Int.

Hello,

We are currently searching for high-tech manufacturers and suppliers who are able to produce and supply the exact quality products on our website.

Aicom group international is a leading industrial and commercial company based in vietnam founded in 1987, and has been existing in business since then. And it's proud of it's track record of prompt and dependable services .

I am really interested in your products,kindly send me your catalog .Please inform me about the Minimum Order Quantity Delivery time Payment terms warranty .

Your early reply is highly appreciated .

Thank You.

Sir Larry Koldswet
(larrykoldsweat@yahoo.cn)