Old 01-15-2012, 09:22 PM
T o n g

Default Start a VirtualBox VM as a Service

Hi,

I've actually found the solution to start a VirtualBox VM as a Service,
My question is the next step. How can different users "see" that vm, be
it Windows or Linux, etc.

Thanks

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
http://xpt.sourceforge.net/techdocs/

Old 01-15-2012, 10:02 PM
Andrei Popescu

On Du, 15 ian 12, 22:22:22, T o n g wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've actually found the solution to start a VirtualBox VM as a Service,
> My question is the next step. How can different users "see" that vm, be
> it Windows or Linux, etc.

Could you please expand on the "see" part? It's not very clear what you
are asking.

Kind regards,
Andrei