Old 12-17-2011, 05:05 AM
Sushil Mantri

Default Ethernet driver package for broadcom bcm5700/5754

Hi,

I need the driver for broadcom bcm5754. I found the source in debian
repository, but compiling it has been painful. Can i get a debian
package for the driver?

Thanks,
Sushil

Old 12-17-2011, 02:30 PM
Camaleón

On Sat, 17 Dec 2011 01:05:07 -0500, Sushil Mantri wrote:

> I need the driver for broadcom bcm5754.

You ethernet card should be supported by "tg3.ko" module. What's the
ouput of "lspci -nn"?

> I found the source in debian repository, but compiling it has been
> painful. Can i get a debian package for the driver?

What package are you seeking?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón