Old 11-27-2011, 05:53 PM
Rogelio

Default .deb / dpkg for dummies

Is there a good overview on how to really use these tools?

I simply copy/paste commands all the time, and I'm hoping for some sort
of primer or tutorial that helps be able to do this from scratch without
a cheat sheet.

Archive: 4ED28725.1040904@gmail.com">http://lists.debian.org/4ED28725.1040904@gmail.com