Old 11-07-2011, 11:33 AM
R James

Default SEO-Link Building Services Needed

Title: New Document
Hi*
I am looking for an online partner to team up with*to provide*SEO*for offline clients.*
services needed with SEO-Link-building, Article Writing, Data Entry Services,various development project for*outsourcing. *
I am looking for someone who has a good track record* with*SEO*and online project management,*and can back* it up.
Read Complete details with below link and* Let me know your expected rate ?>>*
Regards --
R James *

We are open to work on IT/Software projects wherein, we act as an additional arm to your firm to work on the outsourcing projects offered by you. If you are an IT/Software firm and wants to expand your business then eZdia offers you the best outsourcing solutions, we help you to lowering development costs and delivering high quality services to your clients. Expanding your work offshore, offers you cheaper resources and larger brain pool.
Click Here >> *eZdia Subscription page for all your business needs>>*