Old 11-06-2011, 01:40 AM
T o n g

Default Preseeded installation

On Fri, 04 Nov 2011 20:02:11 -0400, Tom H wrote:

>> It looks like, from your png, that d-i's over-riding your "de_DE"
>> variant with a UTF-8 one. You could reset it in your "%post".
>
> Sorry, "%post" is an RHELism/Fedoraism. I meant "d-i
> preseed/late_command".

Hi,

what are good source of documents/tutorials on this preseeded
installation?

Thanks

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
http://xpt.sourceforge.net/techdocs/

Old 11-06-2011, 01:58 AM
Bob Proulx

T o n g wrote:
> what are good source of documents/tutorials on this preseeded
> installation?

http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/en.i386/apb.html

This is a little bit dated now, it was written for Debian Sarge 3.1,
but still a pretty good overview tutorial of it.

Bob