Old 11-04-2011, 10:31 PM

Default Cantenna and satellite network link

Hey

I am thinking of linking two buildings using two cantenna/satellite pairs.

Anyone ever tried, and know what range I might get using TP-Link (atheros) extended range devices? I need to bridge a 2 mile line of sight.

Jamie
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on O2

Old 11-04-2011, 10:56 PM
Doug