Old 11-04-2011, 07:35 AM
Jude DaShiell

Default belkin d90 router web address

Can anyone post the web address to talk to a belkin d90 router for admin
purposes? The documented 192.168.2.1 just puts up router information and
no links when I use the lynx browser to talk to it.

Jude <jdashiel@shellworld.net> When people ask do you believe in
Numerology, the proper reply for me at least is do you believe in a
hammer? The proper answer for me for both questions is no, they're both
tools and to be used under appropriate circumstances.

Old 11-04-2011, 07:43 AM

Just looked at your signature, I think a hammer would be the appropriate tool here if your dealing with a Belkin router.

In any case I think you will find the source of your problem is a frameset, and LYNX is only showing up the information frame and not the left side frame which allows you to navigate the control panel. You are accessing part of the control panel if your getting router information...

Jamie
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on O2

Old 11-04-2011, 08:04 AM
Jude DaShiell

Ah! I can use the l command and * command inside of lynx and maybe get
proper access. Thanks for the tip. On Fri, 4 Nov 2011,

Old 11-04-2011, 08:11 AM

Which tip you thanking me for - the one about the framesets or hammers been an appropriate tool?

Old 11-05-2011, 09:19 AM
Jude DaShiell

Both actually. It turns out belkin d90 routers aren't Linux compatible.
I had to use windows7 with microsoft screen narrator turned on to even
talk to it. I used internet explorer to contact it and was finally
allowed to enter a password then powered off the router and restarted
it. I'm not even sure the password took either, a friend may visit
this weekend and help me with the router.