Old 10-04-2011, 11:43 PM
Mark Panen

Default Totem & tty's

On 05/10/2011 01:32, Wayne Topa wrote:

On 10/04/2011 06:18 PM, Mark Panen wrote:

Hi,

I want to report a bug about Totem and when i switch from tty1 to tty7
Totem gets killed.

But reportbug says there is no package called "totem" neither "totem
movie player", what is the correct name of this package?

try apt-cache search totem.

totem - A simple media player for the GNOME desktop based on GStreamer

--
Cheers
Mark

Archive: 4E8B9A2E.9090402@gmail.com">http://lists.debian.org/4E8B9A2E.9090402@gmail.com