Old 10-05-2011, 05:55 PM
Tom Furie

Default Totem & tty's

> On 05/10/2011 14:30, Raf Czlonka wrote:

> Can you kindly run reportbug and put in the package "totem" if you
> are running Squeeze? and tell me what happens?

Here I get the following list of options:

1 totem A simple media player for the GNOME desktop based on GStreamer
2 totem-coherence Coherence UPnP/DLNA plugin for totem
3 totem-common Data files for the Totem media player
4 totem-dbg Debugging symbols for the Totem media player
5 totem-gstreamer A simple media player for the GNOME desktop (transitional package)
6 totem-mozilla Totem Mozilla plugin
7 totem-plugins Plugins for the Totem media player
8 totem-xine A simple media player for the GNOME desktop (transitional package)

Cheers,
Tom

--
"Would I turn on the gas if my pal Mugsy were in there?"
"You might, rabbit, you might!"

Old 10-05-2011, 05:56 PM
Mark Panen