Old 10-04-2011, 03:03 PM
"Julian Kemp"

Default Do you print? Join the movement.

Title: Print Room

This email contains graphics — please enable images in your email client to display completely.

Visit printmis.com
Constantly evolve
Download & trial now
Contact

Stop talking about productivity and do something about it

Commercial print suppliers turn to us for our proven capabilities across the printing industry's business functions. From supply of customer facing applications, that simplify and efficiently help govern the print buying process in a convenient manner to easy to use management systems that help develop your business into a high-performance print operation. We are a leading technology supplier and take our responsibility of ensuring that our customers stay consistently ahead of their competition seriously.

E PRO CORE

for midsize printers & brokers

Management system built to help you efficiently manage the complete lifecycle of a print job from estimating to invoicing...

E PRO ENTERPRISE

for complete print management

Automate key business processes & compare true vs. estimated costs with real time scheduling, data capture & inventory control...

E FLO EXPEDITE

for powerful template ordering

Convenience and customer retention rolled into one. Have customers edit and approve orders for print production within minutes...

E FLO DISCOVERY

for dynamic quotes online

Empower customers to generate quotes instantly using dynamic estimating with best press whilst directly interfacing with E Pro...

Your next move counts. Visit printmis.com & take a demo now

Website: www.printmis.com
Website Login: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Password: easy123

North America & Canada: (203) 702 0638
UK: 0800 311 2048
Europe: +44 203 371 0125

2327 Colonial Ridge, Friendswood, Texas 77546, USA
©2011 Print M.I.S - All rights reserved.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please click here to unsubscribe