Old 10-04-2011, 09:52 AM
Ramon Hofer

Default rsync installation insserv warnings

Hi all

When I want to install rsync I get an error about init.d scripts.
I found that "apt-get -f install" solves the problem but not this time.

The errors I get are:

insserv: warning: script 'K01vpnagentd_init' missing LSB tags and
overrides
insserv: warning: script 'vpnagentd_init' missing LSB tags and overrides
insserv: Starting vpnagentd_init depends on rmnologin and therefore on
system facility `$all' which can not be true!

Here you can find the output of "apt-get -f install" (line 1), "apt-get
install rsync" (line 6) and again "apt-get -f install" (line 654):
http://pastebin.com/dt5N535k

What can I do to get rid of these errors.
Btw rsync works fine but I get these errors anyway.

Cheers
Ramon