Old 10-03-2011, 09:14 PM

Default Broadcast radio LAN

Hello

I'm looking for ways to spread the radio / TV in a LAN.

>From a portable radio by connecting the line input of my sound card can be
broadcast over a LAN, either send the signal to a server or direct it to
other PCs on the network. When I had Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 is
havi with Windows Media Encoder 9 and Windows Media Server.

As I can do this in Debian squeeze

regards
Cosme
New! Clic

Old 10-04-2011, 03:06 AM
Scott Ferguson

On 04/10/11 08:14, cosme@esid.gecgr.co.cu wrote:
> Hello
>
> I'm looking for ways to spread the radio / TV in a LAN.
>
>>From a portable radio by connecting the line input of my sound card can be
> broadcast over a LAN, either send the signal to a server or direct it to
> other PCs on the network. When I had Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 is
> havi with Windows Media Encoder 9 and Windows Media Server.
>

> As I can do this in Debian squeeze
>
> regards
> Cosme
> New! Clic

VLC is the answer (can stream pretty much anything using a number of
protocols)

Cheers