-   -   Where are the installer images for release 5.0.9 of lenny (old stable) (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/582698-where-installer-images-release-5-0-9-lenny-old-stable.html)

Ken Heard 10-02-2011 06:45 PM

Where are the installer images for release 5.0.9 of lenny (old stable)

Camaleón 10-02-2011 07:05 PM

On Sun, 02 Oct 2011 14:45:37 -0400, Ken Heard wrote:

> I want to download the jigdo installer files (*.jigdo and *.template)
> for lenny 5.0.9 which I understand was released on 2011-10-01. I looked
> all over websites with the word "debian" in the URL but could not find
> them, nor would Google find them for me.
>
> If such file exist, could someone please let me know the URL from which
> I can download them.

http://www.debian.org/releases/lenny/debian-installer/

But still points to 5.0.8.

I'm afraid you will have to wait a bit as you already noted, the
announcement for 5.0.9¹ was made just a day ago :-)

¹http://www.debian.org/News/2011/20111001

Greetings,

--
Camaleón