Old 10-02-2011, 12:51 PM
Camaleón

Default incredibuild for linux(debain).

On Sun, 02 Oct 2011 17:29:15 +0530, Muhammad Fahad wrote:

> can we use incredibuild for linux(debain).

You mean this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xoreax_Grid_Engine#IncrediBuild

Looks something for Windows based environments :-?

> if no then is there any alternative

Wikipedia points to "ccache" and "distcc" as related projects.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

Old 10-03-2011, 02:10 AM
Javier Vasquez

On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 5:59 AM, Muhammad Fahad <fidhu009@gmail.com> wrote:
> can we use incredibuild for linux(debain). if no then is there any
> alternative
> Regards
> Fahad

Haven't ever heard of it... But quickly looking into it, wouldn't
distcc be an option for the same purpose?

--
Javier.