Old 10-02-2011, 11:03 AM
Ralf Mardorf

Default !!! Evolution version

Any hints from you loudmouth Klaus, the Linux Wolf ?

Old 10-02-2011, 11:33 AM
Camaleón

On Sun, 02 Oct 2011 13:03:03 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

> Any hints from you loudmouth Klaus, the Linux Wolf ?

(...)

(ahem...)

Ralf... I dunno if the above was meant to be a joke or what but sure it
does not belong to this thread.

I tell you the same as Lisi: care your postings.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

Old 10-02-2011, 03:58 PM
Lisi

On Sunday 02 October 2011 12:33:48 Camaleón wrote:
> I tell you the same as Lisi: care your postings.

I thought that we had agreed to drop that. Or anyhow take it off list.

Try "telling" people what to do a bit less.

Lisi

Old 10-02-2011, 04:32 PM
Camaleón

On Sun, 02 Oct 2011 16:58:27 +0100, Lisi wrote:

> On Sunday 02 October 2011 12:33:48 Camaleón wrote:
>> I tell you the same as Lisi: care your postings.
>
> I thought that we had agreed to drop that.

My reply was not aimed you.

> Or anyhow take it off list.

No, I won't. This is something that concerns to all of us (mailing list
users) to keep the list's good health.

> Try "telling" people what to do a bit less.

In no way.

If you don't like following netiquette nor mailing list rules, that's up
to you.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

Old 10-03-2011, 10:45 AM
Ralf Mardorf

On Sun, 2011-10-02 at 11:33 +0000, Camaleón wrote:
> On Sun, 02 Oct 2011 13:03:03 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>
> > Any hints from you loudmouth Klaus, the Linux Wolf ?
>
> (...)
>
> (ahem...)
>
> Ralf... I dunno if the above was meant to be a joke or what but sure it
> does not belong to this thread.
>
> I tell you the same as Lisi: care your postings.
>
> Greetings,

Pardon Klaus, yesterday I had a bad day. Anyway, it's also not fine to
advise me to use Windows. This is a Linux mailing list. Humans are
emotional beings, so at least I'm able to fail.

Sorry,

Ralf

Old 10-03-2011, 11:53 AM
Camaleón

On Mon, 03 Oct 2011 12:45:29 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

> On Sun, 2011-10-02 at 11:33 +0000, Camaleón wrote:
>> On Sun, 02 Oct 2011 13:03:03 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>>
>> > Any hints from you loudmouth Klaus, the Linux Wolf ?
>>
>> (...)
>>
>> (ahem...)
>>
>> Ralf... I dunno if the above was meant to be a joke or what but sure it
>> does not belong to this thread.
>>
>> I tell you the same as Lisi: care your postings.
>>

> Pardon Klaus, yesterday I had a bad day. Anyway, it's also not fine to
> advise me to use Windows. This is a Linux mailing list.

Sure, but maybe he also was having "a bad" day ;-)

> Humans are emotional beings, so at least I'm able to fail.
>
> Sorry,

No problem... we all can have bad days and say things that can hurt
others but the important thing (IMO) is to know when to stop and when to
say sorry to those who deserve it.

+1

Greetings,

--