Old 10-02-2011, 02:53 AM
Gregory Seidman

Default FLOSS implementation of ActiveSync server?

Recent versions of MS Exchange Server implement a protocol (targeted at
mobile devices) named ActiveSync. I know that Google supports ActiveSync
for its various services, but those are the only two implementations of the
protocol AFAIK. I'm hoping there's actually a FLOSS ActiveSync
implementation I hadn't run across. Does anyone know of one?

--Greg