-   -   FLOSS implementation of ActiveSync server? (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/582501-floss-implementation-activesync-server.html)

Gregory Seidman 10-02-2011 02:53 AM

FLOSS implementation of ActiveSync server?

Recent versions of MS Exchange Server implement a protocol (targeted at
mobile devices) named ActiveSync. I know that Google supports ActiveSync
for its various services, but those are the only two implementations of the
protocol AFAIK. I'm hoping there's actually a FLOSS ActiveSync
implementation I hadn't run across. Does anyone know of one?

--Greg