Old 10-02-2011, 05:34 AM
Klaus Wolf

Default Wow, Evolution left me with eggs in my face

Hi,

I use Evolution since over 10 years and I never get a problem. On other
site, a customer that just would have windoofs calls me up two to three
times a week because he has any trouble with posting.

If there is any one, who is not in order to use evolution, this guy
should use windoofs for his choice and do not bring up such a shit on
this list.

Klaus

Old 10-02-2011, 08:43 AM
Terence

On 2 October 2011 06:34, Klaus Wolf <klaus@linuxwolf.de> wrote:

> If there is any one, who is not in order to use evolution, this guy
> should use windoofs for his choice and do not bring up such a shit on
> this list.

Continuing the language discussion "shit" as a noun is both singular
and plural. "A shit" is used when "Going for---", or when describing
an unsavoury or nasty person, "He is a real shit"..

Oh, crap! This sounds pedantic!

Terence

Old 10-02-2011, 10:07 AM
Ralf Mardorf

On Sun, 2011-10-02 at 07:34 +0200, Klaus Wolf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I use Evolution since over 10 years and I never get a problem. On other
> site, a customer that just would have windoofs calls me up two to three
> times a week because he has any trouble with posting.
>
> If there is any one, who is not in order to use evolution, this guy
> should use windoofs for his choice and do not bring up such a shit on
> this list.
>
> Klaus

Hm? I never used Windows for personal needs and I never ever will use
it, but anyway, Evolution is completely broken. You perhaps read all
mails from this list, currently somebody is unable to include his tar-ed
mails etc. and is unable to imported those to his new install. Well, I
was able to do it, but you might read the Debian users archive about all
the issues, before having a big mouth. Evolution is completely broken,
PITA. Was there any hint from you, how to solve the issue? Well, there
is a hint from me, that might not do the job, but Evolution definitively
isn't able to import a backup of mails from Evolution.

Are you from Windoof? You sucker!

Old 10-02-2011, 10:25 AM
Ralf Mardorf

> On Sun, 2011-10-02 at 07:34 +0200, Klaus Wolf wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I use Evolution since over 10 years and I never get a problem. On other
> > site, a customer that just would have windoofs calls me up two to three
> > times a week because he has any trouble with posting.
> >
> > If there is any one, who is not in order to use evolution, this guy
> > should use windoofs for his choice and do not bring up such a shit on
> > this list.
> >
> > Klaus
>
> Hm? I never used Windows for personal needs and I never ever will use
> it, but anyway, Evolution is completely broken. You perhaps read all
> mails from this list, currently somebody is unable to include his tar-ed
> mails etc. and is unable to imported those to his new install. Well, I
> was able to do it, but you might read the Debian users archive about all
> the issues, before having a big mouth. Evolution is completely broken,
> PITA. Was there any hint from you, how to solve the issue? Well, there
> is a hint from me, that might not do the job, but Evolution definitively
> isn't able to import a backup of mails from Evolution.
>
> Are you from Windoof? You sucker!

PS: Since 2003, 8 years ago, non-html mails aka text-mails very often
were broken when using Evolution! Yes, I used Mozillas at this time, but
tested Evolution and other Linux Mailers. You are a liar! Before 2003
for private purpose I used the C64 and Atari ST only. I don't belive
that you know what you're talking about. Don't blame me with lies you
idiot! Explain the readers how they can import backups of their mails to
a new Evolution install!!! You might read the list's archive and you
will see that there is only a bad, bad, bad way to do it. Explain me
which other MUA will send mails when using the undo option? ... Do you
use Evolution? Have you ever been experienced? (Jimi Hendrix)

Old 10-02-2011, 10:51 AM
Ralf Mardorf

> On Sun, 2011-10-02 at 12:07 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> > On Sun, 2011-10-02 at 07:34 +0200, Klaus Wolf wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I use Evolution since over 10 years and I never get a problem. On other
> > > site, a customer that just would have windoofs calls me up two to three
> > > times a week because he has any trouble with posting.
> > >
> > > If there is any one, who is not in order to use evolution, this guy
> > > should use windoofs for his choice and do not bring up such a shit on
> > > this list.
> > >
> > > Klaus
> >
> > Hm? I never used Windows for personal needs and I never ever will use
> > it, but anyway, Evolution is completely broken. You perhaps read all
> > mails from this list, currently somebody is unable to include his tar-ed
> > mails etc. and is unable to imported those to his new install. Well, I
> > was able to do it, but you might read the Debian users archive about all
> > the issues, before having a big mouth. Evolution is completely broken,
> > PITA. Was there any hint from you, how to solve the issue? Well, there
> > is a hint from me, that might not do the job, but Evolution definitively
> > isn't able to import a backup of mails from Evolution.
> >
> > Are you from Windoof? You sucker!
>
> PS: Since 2003, 8 years ago, non-html mails aka text-mails very often
> were broken when using Evolution! Yes, I used Mozillas at this time, but
> tested Evolution and other Linux Mailers. You are a liar! Before 2003
> for private purpose I used the C64 and Atari ST only. I don't belive
> that you know what you're talking about. Don't blame me with lies you
> idiot! Explain the readers how they can import backups of their mails to
> a new Evolution install!!! You might read the list's archive and you
> will see that there is only a bad, bad, bad way to do it. Explain me
> which other MUA will send mails when using the undo option? ... Do you
> use Evolution? Have you ever been experienced? (Jimi Hendrix)

PPS: You idiot, the coders call this software version 3.x.

I'm using alpha and beta software aka 0.x, if this software should fail,
it would be ok, but if a version 3.x fails for basics, as Evolution
does?!

Old 10-02-2011, 12:25 PM
Lisi

On Sunday 02 October 2011 11:07:17 Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> On Sun, 2011-10-02 at 07:34 +0200, Klaus Wolf wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I use Evolution since over 10 years and I never get a problem. On other
> > site, a customer that just would have windoofs calls me up two to three
> > times a week because he has any trouble with posting.
> >
> > If there is any one, who is not in order to use evolution, this guy
> > should use windoofs for his choice and do not bring up such a shit on
> > this list.
> >
> > Klaus
>
> Hm? I never used Windows for personal needs and I never ever will use
> it, but anyway, Evolution is completely broken. You perhaps read all
> mails from this list, currently somebody is unable to include his tar-ed
> mails etc. and is unable to imported those to his new install. Well, I
> was able to do it, but you might read the Debian users archive about all
> the issues, before having a big mouth. Evolution is completely broken,
> PITA. Was there any hint from you, how to solve the issue? Well, there
> is a hint from me, that might not do the job, but Evolution definitively
> isn't able to import a backup of mails from Evolution.
>
> Are you from Windoof? You sucker!

And I deserved this why? In what way have I been a sucker and a Windows user?

Lisi

Old 10-02-2011, 12:29 PM
Lisi

On Sunday 02 October 2011 11:25:22 Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> On Sun, 2011-10-02 at 12:07 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> > On Sun, 2011-10-02 at 07:34 +0200, Klaus Wolf wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I use Evolution since over 10 years and I never get a problem. On other
> > > site, a customer that just would have windoofs calls me up two to three
> > > times a week because he has any trouble with posting.
> > >
> > > If there is any one, who is not in order to use evolution, this guy
> > > should use windoofs for his choice and do not bring up such a shit on
> > > this list.
> > >
> > > Klaus
> >
> > Hm? I never used Windows for personal needs and I never ever will use
> > it, but anyway, Evolution is completely broken. You perhaps read all
> > mails from this list, currently somebody is unable to include his tar-ed
> > mails etc. and is unable to imported those to his new install. Well, I
> > was able to do it, but you might read the Debian users archive about all
> > the issues, before having a big mouth. Evolution is completely broken,
> > PITA. Was there any hint from you, how to solve the issue? Well, there
> > is a hint from me, that might not do the job, but Evolution definitively
> > isn't able to import a backup of mails from Evolution.
> >
> > Are you from Windoof? You sucker!
>
> PS: Since 2003, 8 years ago, non-html mails aka text-mails very often
> were broken when using Evolution! Yes, I used Mozillas at this time, but
> tested Evolution and other Linux Mailers. You are a liar! Before 2003
> for private purpose I used the C64 and Atari ST only. I don't belive
> that you know what you're talking about. Don't blame me with lies you
> idiot! Explain the readers how they can import backups of their mails to
> a new Evolution install!!! You might read the list's archive and you
> will see that there is only a bad, bad, bad way to do it. Explain me
> which other MUA will send mails when using the undo option? ... Do you
> use Evolution? Have you ever been experienced? (Jimi Hendrix)

And what have I done to be called a liar? You must be pissed (in the English
sense).

Lisi

Old 10-02-2011, 12:29 PM
Tom Furie

On Sun, Oct 02, 2011 at 01:25:20PM +0100, Lisi wrote:
> On Sunday 02 October 2011 11:07:17 Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> > On Sun, 2011-10-02 at 07:34 +0200, Klaus Wolf wrote:

> > > I use Evolution since over 10 years and I never get a problem. On other
> > Are you from Windoof? You sucker!

> And I deserved this why? In what way have I been a sucker and a Windows user?

I think Ralf was replying to Klaus there, you weren't mentioned
anywhere.

Cheers,
Tom

--
Wow, I'm being shot at from both sides. That means I *must* be right. :-)
-- Larry Wall in <199710211959.MAA18990@wall.org>

Old 10-02-2011, 12:30 PM
Lisi

On Sunday 02 October 2011 11:51:30 Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> PPS: You idiot, the coders call this software version 3.x.
>
> I'm using alpha and beta software aka 0.x, if this software should fail,
> it would be ok, but if a version 3.x fails for basics, as Evolution
> does?!

*Why* am I an idiot?

Lisi

Old 10-02-2011, 12:36 PM
Tom Furie

On Sun, Oct 02, 2011 at 01:29:37PM +0100, Lisi wrote:

> And what have I done to be called a liar? You must be pissed (in the English
> sense).

Nothing, he's still talking to Klaus.

Cheers,
Tom

--
<NullC> I like the seed code for computing masking curves.
<NullC> I've never seen code that made be want to drink before that...