Old 10-01-2011, 01:13 PM
Ralf Mardorf

Default GPG error: debian-multimedia: The following signatures were invalid: NODATA 2

At 14:43 reloading data for the repositories was ok. I didn't changed
anything, but at 14:51 I got an error, I reloaded the keyring, anyway,
at 15:06 I still got this:

W: A error occurred during the signature verification. The
repository is not updated and the previous index files will be
used. GPG error: http://www.debian-multimedia.org squeeze
Release: The following signatures were invalid: NODATA 2

W: A error occurred during the signature verification. The
repository is not updated and the previous index files will be
used. GPG error: http://www.debian-multimedia.org wheezy
Release: The following signatures were invalid: NODATA 2

W: Failed to fetch
http://www.debian-multimedia.org/dists/squeeze/Release

W: Failed to fetch
http://www.debian-multimedia.org/dists/wheezy/Release

W: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored,
or old ones used instead.

Any ideas?

Ralf