Old 10-01-2011, 11:47 AM
Ralf Mardorf

Default Can I get packages by the second last version, that in the repositories are replaced by a new version?

Hi

to solve some dependency conflicts, when doing upgrades, it sometimes
helps to remove packages and than to install them again.

Anyway, all the issues I had were solved, then without doing an backup
first, I became daredevil.

I could restore a backup from yesterday, so I only would need to repeat
a few steps I've done today, but for various reasons, I suspect it
wouldn't be worth the hassle.

I lost
gmerlin-plugins-avdecoder
libgmerlin-avdec-dev
libgmerlin-avdec1
all version 1.1.0~dfsg-2

Unexpected it's not possible to install those three packages by the
available version 1.1.0~dfsg-3. Is there a way to get the 1.1.0~dfsg-2
packages from some archive?

I suspect that I don't need those packages for my audio and video work.
AFAIK all codecs, development packages I need kept intact, just when I
try to install the current version, this would remove completely the
audio/video packages.

Best,

Ralf

Old 10-01-2011, 01:06 PM
green

http://snapshot.debian.org/

Old 10-01-2011, 03:51 PM
Ralf Mardorf

On Sat, 2011-10-01 at 08:06 -0500, green wrote:
> Ralf Mardorf wrote at 2011-10-01 06:47 -0500:
> > Unexpected it's not possible to install those three packages by the
> > available version 1.1.0~dfsg-3. Is there a way to get the 1.1.0~dfsg-2
> > packages from some archive?
>
> http://snapshot.debian.org/

Thank you very much

- Ralf