Old 09-29-2011, 09:21 AM
Rajan Rai

Default problem in installation

Hi

* Dear Sir/Madam,,

************** Can I get the some help on while installing the debain.......

--
Regards
Rajan Rai
9321787008

Old 09-29-2011, 10:03 AM
Darac Marjal

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 02:21:00AM -0700, Rajan Rai wrote:
> Hi
>
> * Dear Sir/Madam,,
>
> ************** Can I get the some help on while installing the
> debain.......
>
> --
> Regards
> Rajan Rai
> 9321787008

Dear Rajan,

Yes.

Yours,

The helpful but not clairvoyant denizens of debian-user.

--
Darac Marjal

Old 09-29-2011, 10:18 AM
Lisi

On Thursday 29 September 2011 11:03:47 Darac Marjal wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 02:21:00AM -0700, Rajan Rai wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > * Dear Sir/Madam,,
> >
> > ************** Can I get the some help on while installing the
> > debain.......
> >
> > --
> > Regards
> > Rajan Rai
> > 9321787008
>
> Dear Rajan,
>
> Yes.
>
> Yours,
>
> The helpful but not clairvoyant denizens of debian-user.

I think that he is expecting us to ring him up and talk him through installing
it. I reckon that that number is his telephone number.

Lisi

Old 09-29-2011, 12:49 PM
Martin Steigerwald

Am Donnerstag, 29. September 2011 schrieb Rajan Rai:
> Hi

Hi Rajan!

> Dear Sir/Madam,,
>

> Can I get the some help on while installing the
> debain.......

Please try the installation according installation guide which is
available in lots of languages:

http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/installmanual

If you stumble upon questions, ask them here while providing detailed
informations.

Or in short: Help us to help you.

Phone support during installation is not directly available via this
mailing list, unless a mailing list member wants to provide it for you.
Please understand that in such a case the mailing list member may ask for
a compensation for his time spend.

You may also consider professional support by a consultant:

http://www.debian.org/consultants/

Or online realtime help via IRC:

http://www.debian.org/support#irc

There are also IRC clients for Windows available.

Thanks,

Old 09-29-2011, 12:54 PM
Camaleón

On Thu, 29 Sep 2011 02:21:00 -0700, Rajan Rai wrote:

> Can I get the some help on while installing the
> debain.......

Yes, you can.

But you will need a second computer: one where you're installing Debian
and another from where to ask >:-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón