Old 09-29-2011, 08:52 AM
"Rui Miguel P. Bernardo"

Default mini-buildd-rep ssh key howto?

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to install and use mini-buildd-rep and mini-buildd-bld
(builder and repository) packages.

After the install I can see the new website with the info about
mini-buildd repo and builder.

I can also see an example to dput.cf and a SSH key. I've created a new
~/.dput.cf file with the example content but I still can't upload.

What do I need to do with the mini-buildd SSH key so I can upload?

Thank you,

Rui Miguel