Old 09-28-2011, 05:01 PM
Johnny

Default Debian testing my ftp server problem

I have 2 computers that have Debian testing installed on them and using
vsftpd as my ftp server just to transfer files some from computer to
computer. They were working at one point now I am having problem
connecting to my ftp server. This is what I get when trying to connect

johnny@xxxxxx:~$ ftp 192.168.1.101
ftp: connect: No route to host
ftp>

I do have squeeze installed on another computer I can connect to one of
my computers with no problem. But I can not connect with Debian Testing.

What do I need to do to fix this.

Johnny