Old 09-28-2011, 04:53 PM
"John W. Foster"

Default cssed plugins

Anyone know a debian way to get cssed plugins. I can get it done using
the tarballs, but I don't want that on my system.
--
John W. Foster

Old 09-29-2011, 05:54 PM
Camaleón

On Wed, 28 Sep 2011 11:53:30 -0500, John W. Foster wrote:

> Anyone know a debian way to get cssed plugins. I can get it done using
> the tarballs, but I don't want that on my system.

I don't see them pre-packaged as deb but rpm:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/cssed/files/

I would take a look at Ubuntun's ppa repos but if you still find nothing,
there is also "alien" :-?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón