-   -   cssed plugins (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/581220-cssed-plugins.html)

"John W. Foster" 09-28-2011 04:53 PM

cssed plugins

Anyone know a debian way to get cssed plugins. I can get it done using
the tarballs, but I don't want that on my system.
--
John W. Foster

Camaleón 09-29-2011 05:54 PM

cssed plugins

On Wed, 28 Sep 2011 11:53:30 -0500, John W. Foster wrote:

> Anyone know a debian way to get cssed plugins. I can get it done using
> the tarballs, but I don't want that on my system.

I don't see them pre-packaged as deb but rpm:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/cssed/files/

I would take a look at Ubuntun's ppa repos but if you still find nothing,
there is also "alien" :-?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón