Old 09-28-2011, 04:48 PM
"John W. Foster"

Default Evolution Crashing OFTEN

Anyone else having this issue. Evolution from Stable is crashing a lot,
when I add something to the databases, contacts, calender, etc. & when I
submit a message to be sent.
Any ideas & other having this issue??
--
John W. Foster

Old 09-28-2011, 04:55 PM
Camaleón

On Wed, 28 Sep 2011 11:48:33 -0500, John W. Foster wrote:

> Anyone else having this issue. Evolution from Stable is crashing a lot,
> when I add something to the databases, contacts, calender, etc. & when I
> submit a message to be sent.
> Any ideas & other having this issue??

Some ideas:

1/ Launch it for a clean user profile and try to reproduce the crash from
there.

2/ Launch it from command line appending the "--debug" flag.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón