Old 09-28-2011, 02:20 PM

Default Net scan

hi

Turns out I have a LAN with Windows and Linux PCs (my PC)
how I can through my PC with Debian squeeze, review a Windows PC and know
that IP ports or connect to the PC??? either short or long

I tried Zenmap but what I want to see what I can.

Regards
Cosme

Old 09-28-2011, 04:45 PM
Wayne Topa

Turns out I have a LAN with Windows and Linux PCs (my PC)
how I can through my PC with Debian squeeze, review a Windows PC and know
that IP ports or connect to the PC??? either short or long

I tried Zenmap but what I want to see what I can.

install the netcat package (Description: TCP/IP swiss army knife)

WT

Archive: 4E834F29.4070203@gmail.com">http://lists.debian.org/4E834F29.4070203@gmail.com

Old 09-28-2011, 10:18 PM
Kirtis Bakalarczyk

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 10:20 AM, <cosme@esid.gecgr.co.cu> wrote:
> hi
>

> Turns out I have a LAN with Windows and Linux PCs (my PC)
> *how I can through my PC with Debian squeeze, review a Windows PC and know
> that IP ports or connect to the PC??? either short or long
>
> I tried Zenmap but what I want to see what I can.

I think 'nmap' is what you're looking for. For example, to scan my
whole network I could do:
# nmap 192.168.1.0/24

See also $ man nmap

There's more options than you'll know what to do with..